CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Nursing Leadership specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Leadership and Management for Nurse Executives (4 quarter credits)
- Health Care Quality and Safety Management (4 quarter credits)
- Health Care Informatics and Technology (4 quarter credits)
- Advanced Finance and Operations Management (4 quarter credits)
- Leading the Future of Health Care (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
This certificate is not designed to prepare graduates for entry-level or advanced practice licensure as a nurse.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5955 or email an enrollment counselor.