CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Play Therapy specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 25
- Play Therapy 1: The History and Systems of Play Therapy (5 quarter credits)
- Play Therapy 2: Theories and Practices of Play Therapy* (5 quarter credits)
- Filial Play Therapy* (5 quarter credits)
- Play Therapy Supervision Practices* (5 quarter credits)
- Applications of Play Therapy* (5 quarter credits)
Synchronous course work is utilized in PSY5246 and PSY5252 to comply with the Association for Play Therapy (APT) instructor/learner requirements
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5902 or email an enrollment counselor.