CERT Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Project Management specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 20
- Project Management Fundamentals (4 quarter credits)
- Project Management Planning, Execution, and Control (4 quarter credits)
- Project Budgeting, Procurement, and Quality (4 quarter credits)
- Project Risk Assessment and Control (4 quarter credits)
- Project Leadership and Management (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.877.225.2698 or email an enrollment counselor.