DBA Doctor of Business Administration Finance specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or internally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be at least 24 years old. (This age requirement may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and applicants with 90 or more quarter credits of prior college/university course work.)
- Admission to the DBA Finance specialization requires learners to complete and submit the DBA Course Registration Acknowledgement.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.