DBA Doctor of Business Administration Marketing specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or internally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Admission to the Accounting specialization requires learners to complete and submit the DBA Course Registration Acknowledgement.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.