Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and Specializations.
- Master's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Your official master's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee. Fee is required to initiate an application for admission and must be paid as part of the application process. The fee covers the cost of transcript requests, transcript evaluation and other administrative costs.
- A DBA Registration Acknowledgement PDF that permits Capella to automatically register you for the appropriate courses from quarter to quarter. This structure allows the courses to build on each other through your program and enables you to progress with the same mentor and fellow students.
- GRE and GMAT are not required for admission.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic coursework, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.