DNP Doctor of Nursing Practice Doctor of Nursing Practice
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree in nursing from an institution accredited by a U.S Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States
- One year of licensed RN work experience
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Admission to the DNP requires learners to complete and submit the RN License Verification Form.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.