What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Employ a science-based theoretical foundation to develop and evaluate new practice and approaches to health care delivery.
- Lead and create health and care delivery models for quality improvement.
- Evaluate and analyze theory and research-based methods to improve the reliability of health care practices and outcomes.
- Lead planning and implementation of health care technologies for quality improvement appropriate for specialized areas of practice.
- Develop, implement, and advocate for health care policy that meets the needs of specific populations.
- Employ interprofessional collaboration skills to improve patient and population health.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate evidence-based health promotion, prevention, and intervention service delivery models for individuals, aggregates, and populations.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.