DRPH Doctor of Public Health Health Advocacy and Leadership specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Evaluate public health theories and professional practices from a national and international perspective.
- Analyze and apply multidisciplinary research to the design of public health programs and surveillance systems.
- Devise policy implementation strategies from a systems perspective.
- Analyze epidemiological data and evaluate the efficacy of public health policies.
- Lead collaboratively with integrity and social responsibility.
- Create equitable public health solutions for diverse and vulnerable populations in the global community.
- Think critically and communicate effectively.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.