DSW Doctor of Social Work General Social Work specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree in social work from an institution accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Admission to the General Social Work specialization requires learners to complete and submit the Cohort Auto-Registration Form
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.