DSW Doctor of Social Work General Social Work specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Advocate for social justice and policy change for the betterment of humanity.
- Act ethically and professionally within the field of social work.
- Provide leadership that promotes sustainable change in social service programs and practice to improve the quality of the field of social work.
- Apply theory, knowledge, and research and develop innovative approaches to social issues.
- Effectively communicate to diverse audiences in multiple formats.
- Use technology to further advance practice within the field of social work.
- Build awareness of the implications of social issues in global and diverse societies.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.