EDD Doctor of Education Educational Leadership and Management specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 72
48 course quarter credits.
- Foundations of Educational Leadership and Management (6 quarter credits)
- Foundations of Educational Leadership and Management 2* (6 quarter credits)
- Leadership Through Personal and Professional Development* (6 quarter credits)
- Creating a Culture of Learning* (6 quarter credits)
- Data-Informed Decision Making for Educational Leaders* (6 quarter credits)
- Leading and Managing Change 1* (6 quarter credits)
- Leading and Managing Change 2* (6 quarter credits)
- Educational Leadership and Management Capstone (6 quarter credits)
24 course quarter credits.
- Dissertation Courseroom (non-credit)
- Dissertation Research 1* (6 quarter credits)
- Dissertation Research 2* (6 quarter credits)
- Dissertation Research 3* (6 quarter credits)
- Dissertation Research 4* (6 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5981 or email an enrollment counselor.