EDD Doctor of Education Reading and Literacy specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree in Reading and Literacy or a related field from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or internally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Admission to the Reading and Literacy specialization requires learners to complete and submit the Cohort Auto-Registration Form and the Teaching License Verification Form.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
International Student Requirements
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.