What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Evaluate criminal justice theories and their application to criminal justice policy
- Apply criminal justice theories to criminal justice issues and decision-making
- Apply democratic principles to the criminal justice system
- Apply principles of strategic thinking in management of the operations of the criminal justice system
- Analyze legal, ethical, and diversity accountability in a criminal justice context
- Integrate valid, reliable, and ethical research to inform policy and decision-making in the field of criminal justice
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the criminal justice profession
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.