MSN Master of Science in Nursing Diabetes Nursing specialization
Applicants to the MSN Diabetes Nursing specialization must provide the following information for admission:
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, unrestricted RN license to practice in the United States (or its equivalent).
- One year of licensed RN work experience or current employment as an RN.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Completion and submission of the RN License Verification Form.
International Student Requirements
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.