Scholarships & Grants
Scholarships: Apply Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella-sponsored scholarships are not based on financial need and never require repayment. These gifts are available now to everyone who enrolls in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Capella scholarships are easy to apply for and are a smart (and free) way to help fund your college education.
Our online programs in nursing, health administration, and public health are designed to give you the skills you need to make a positive change in the health care field.
Start now and receive a $3,000 scholarship in the MSN, RN-to-MSN, MHA and MPH programs. To receive this scholarship, new students must enroll at Capella, apply to the scholarship, and begin their first course no later than September 14, 2015.
Nurses with advance education are prepared to meet the demands placed on today's nurse. They are prized for their skills in critical thinking, leadership, case management, and health promotion, and their ability to practice across a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings. That’s why Capella is offering two full-tuition scholarships, available only to current AADE members. Even if you don’t win the full-tuition scholarships, you can still receive a $3,000 program scholarship.
Explore Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Hartford Center of
Gerontological Nursing Excellence Scholar Award Program
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau