MS Master of Science in Education Early Childhood Education specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Admission to the MS Early Childhood specialization requires applicants to complete and submit the Teaching License Information Form.
- Applicants in this specialization are required to complete the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exam (MTLE), which is a requirement for licensure in the state of Minnesota. Learners must complete the MTLE prior to enrolling in the practicum course.
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.