MSN Master of Science in Nursing General Nursing specialization
Scholarships & Grants
Explore nursing scholarship opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Academy of Nursing: Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholars Program
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- American School Health Association Scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Brain Track Nursing Schools Scholarship
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Health Workforce Information Center: State Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau
$3,000 Nurses Week Alliance Grant
How much is the grant?
$3,000, distributed evenly over 6 consecutive quarters.
Who is eligible?
New students who start their BSN, MSN or DNP program between May 6 and August 5, 2013 (DNP July 8 only) and must be a member, an employee, or an immediate family member of a corporate Alliance organization.
When is the grant available?
Until August 5, 2013. To receive the grant, students must apply before their first course begins and no later than August 5, 2013. Late applications will not be accepted.
See if you qualify for this grant.