MSN Master of Science in Nursing General Nursing specialization
Scholarships & Grants
Start Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella–sponsored grants are not based on financial need and do not require repayment. Instead, these special grants are available to everyone who enrolls now in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Grants are easy to apply for, and are an excellent way to help pay for your college education.
Magnet® Hospital Grant
How much is the grant?
$3,000 distributed evenly over 7 consecutive quarters.
Do I Qualify?
Who is eligible?
New BSN, MSN, DNP, and DHA students (who are also Magnet® hospital employees or employees of Capella alliance partners) must start their program on Jan. 6, Feb. 3, or April 7, 2014. MHA students must start their program between Jan. 6 and April 7, 2014.
When is the grant available?
Until April 7, 2014. To receive the grant, students must apply before their first course begins and no later than April 7, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted.
See if you qualify for this grant.
Magnet® is a registered trademark of the American Nurses Credentialing Center. All rights reserved.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) does not support or endorse Capella University products or services.
Explore MSN nursing scholarship opportunities
In addition to Capella-sponsored scholarship and grant opportunities, there are many other third-party scholarship programs available to help you fund your MSN General Nursing specialization. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Academy of Nursing: Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholars Program
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- American School Health Association Scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Brain Track Nursing Schools Scholarship
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Health Workforce Information Center: State Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau