What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Communicate effectively with technology stakeholders.
- Integrate technology solutions in alignment with strategic business goals.
- Manage complex enterprise technology systems.
- Design an enterprise architecture as the organizing logic for business processes and IT infrastructure.
- Manage risk mitigation for an enterprise system.
- Evaluate data to create business intelligence and data modeling that drives strategic decision–making.
- Apply innovative and transformative management skills to leading IT organizations.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.