MS Master of Science in Human Resource Management General Human Resource Management specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 48
24 course quarter credits.
- Human Resource Management in the 21st-Century (4 quarter credits)
- Marketing and Sales (4 quarter credits)
- Business Fundamentals (4 quarter credits)
- Ethics and Advocacy in Organizations (4 quarter credits)
- Managing Data and Information (4 quarter credits)
- Strategy and Business Development (4 quarter credits)
20 course quarter credits.
- The 21st-Century Global Workplace (4 quarter credits)
Choose four from the following courses:
- Organization Building and Membership* (4 quarter credits)
- Enterprise-Wide Communications* (4 quarter credits)
- Total Rewards in the Global Workplace* (4 quarter credits)
- Talent Management* (4 quarter credits)
- Organizational Learning* (4 quarter credits)
- Human Capital Management: A New Vision (4 quarter credits)
- Human Resources and Labor Relations (4 quarter credits)
- Human Resource Management and the Law (4 quarter credits)
- Building the Law* (4 quarter credits)
- Workplace Legal Actions* (4 quarter credits)
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Development (4 quarter credits)
- Organizational Development in the Global Environment (4 quarter credits)
Taken during learner's final quarter.
- Human Resource Management Capstone* (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 12 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5834 or email an enrollment counselor.