MS Master of Science in Education K-12 Studies in Education specialization
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Admission to the MS K-12 Studies in Education specialization requires applicants to complete and submit the Teaching License Information Form.
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
International Student Requirements
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.