MS Master of Science in Leadership General Leadership specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 48
32 course quarter credits.
- Leading for the Future
- Managing and Leading in Dynamic Environments* (4 quarter credits)
- Developing as a Leader* (4 quarter credits)
- Leading and Developing Others* (4 quarter credits)
- Leading Collaboratively* (4 quarter credits)
- Leading Adaptive Organizational Systems* (4 quarter credits)
- Developing Innovative Organizations* (4 quarter credits)
- Strategies for Sustainability* (4 quarter credits)
12 course quarter credits. Chose three from the following courses.
- Leading Global and Diverse Cultures* (4 quarter credits)
- Leader as Change Agent* (4 quarter credits)
- Leadership Communication and New Media* (4 quarter credits)
- Leading in Social and Community-Based Organizations* (4 quarter credits)
- Leadership in Family Business* (4 quarter credits)
- Social Entrepreneurship* (4 quarter credits)
Taken during learner's final quarter.
- Contemporary Leadership Opportunities Capstone (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 12 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5961 or email an enrollment counselor.