What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply mental health counseling theories and research to contemporary clinical practice settings.
- Deliver culturally and ethnically sensitive counseling and therapy services to clients in practical settings.
- Think critically and write effectively in the mental health counseling discipline and/or professional practice.
- Apply the American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics to professional behavior and practice.
- Communicate professionally and empathically with others in all professional contacts.
- Apply theories, practices, and professional standards to the mental health counseling discipline.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.