MS Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology Management Network Management specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 48
Total program credits with foundational courses needed for graduation: 60.
Students in the MS in Information Systems and Technology Management program who do not have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar technology degree are required to complete ISTM5004, ISTM5006, and ISTM5008 before enrolling in any course other than ISTM5002. This requirement may be waived for learners without the necessary bachelor's degree(s) who have at least eight years of relevant experience in a technology management field.
12 course quarter credits.
- Fundamentals of Information Systems (4 quarter credits)
- Databases and Programming (4 quarter credits)
- Networking Fundamentals (4 quarter credits)
24 course quarter credits.
- Communication Skills for Today's Information Technology Leader (4 quarter credits)
- Integration of Information Technology and Business (4 quarter credits)
- Complex Information Technology Global Enterprise Systems: Planning and Management (4 quarter credits)
- Leading a Global Information Technology Enterprise: Systems and Security (4 quarter credits)
- Analytics, Data Management, and Knowledge Management (4 quarter credits)
- Innovation, Leadership, and Ethics (4 quarter credits)
12 course quarter credits.
- Strategic Management of Network Technology (4 quarter credits)
- Global Network Policy, Regulation, and Governance (4 quarter credits)
- Enterprise Network Analysis, Architecture, and Design (4 quarter credits)
8 course quarter credits. Choose two 5000-level Information Systems and Technology Management Courses.
Taken during learner's final quarter.
- Information Systems and Technology Management Capstone* (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 12 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5860 or email an enrollment counselor.