MNML Master of Nonprofit Management and Leadership Master of Nonprofit Management and Leadership
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Nonprofit Management and Leadership (MNML)
Quality and Professional Relevance
- Capella's Master of Nonprofit Management and Leadership is designed around industry standards for nonprofit management education, including the graduate curriculum guidelines established by the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC).
- Capella's Master of Nonprofit Management and Leadership will strengthen your ability to lead nonprofit organizations and develop innovative solutions to community problems
- Working with a national network of experienced faculty and professional peers, you will gain an in-depth understanding of your own field, plus insights from professionals in other fields, such as public administration, public safety, and health care, that often collaborate with you to address today's complex challenges.
Expected Program Outcomes
- Analyze the historical and theoretical development of charity, philanthropy and the nonprofit sector as a component of local, national and international society.
- Integrate the dynamics of philanthropy with effective revenue development strategies and practices.
- Lead innovative performance to achieve organizational and programmatic goals, including the tools of collaboration, communication, and technology.
- Steward all resources of the organization toward effective achievement of optimal performance.