MS Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology Management Project Management specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems and Technology Management specializations
- General Information Systems and Technology Management Specialization
- Information Assurance and Security Specialization
- Network Management Focus
- Project Management Specialization
- Health Information Management Specialization
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The Project Management (PMI®) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (GAC) has accredited the Project Management specializations in the following degree programs: BS–IT, BS–Business, MBA, MS–IT. Enrollment and graduation data are available.
- Our MS, MBA, and BS project management curriculum is designed around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Capella is designated a National Center of Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Industry certifications, such as the PMP®, CISSP, or SSCP, and prior work experience may help shorten the time to graduation through Capella's competency–based Prior Learning Assessment2.
2Review of this program is pending in ND.
Expected Program Outcomes for All Specializations
- Communicate effectively with technology stakeholders.
- Integrate technology solutions in alignment with strategic business goals.
- Manage complex enterprise technology systems.
- Design an enterprise architecture as the organizing logic for business processes and IT infrastructure.
- Manage risk mitigation for an enterprise system.
- Evaluate data to create business intelligence and data modeling that drives strategic decision–making.
- Apply innovative and transformative management skills to leading IT organizations.