Scholarships & Grants
Start Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella–sponsored grants are not based on financial need and do not require repayment. Instead, these special grants are available to everyone who enrolls now in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Grants are easy to apply for, and are an excellent way to help pay for your college education. New students are only eligible to apply for one of the grants listed below.
New students who start an eligible nursing program between January and April 2015 and pass their first course are eligible to receive a scholarship ($1,500 for nursing certificate programs, $3,000 for BSN program, $4,000 for MSN program, or $5,000 for DNP program), distributed over 3 consecutive quarters for certificate programs, 6 consecutive quarters for bachelor's programs, and 7 consecutive quarters for master's and doctoral programs. To receive the scholarship, new students must enroll at Capella and apply for the scholarship before their first course begins and no later than April 13, 2015.
These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
To see if you qualify for a scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.866.736.1677.
Nurses who hold an RN license who start their program between September and December 2014 and pass their first course are eligible to receive a grant ($1,500 for certificate programs, $3,000 for bachelor's programs, $4,000 for master's programs, $5,000 for doctoral programs), distributed over 7 consecutive quarters (4 quarters for certificate programs). To receive the grant, new students must enroll at Capella and apply for the grant before their first course begins and no later than December 8, 2014.
Explore Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Academy of Nursing: Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholars Program
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau