Scholarships & Grants
Start Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella–sponsored grants are not based on financial need and do not require repayment. Instead, these special grants are available to everyone who enrolls now in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Grants are easy to apply for, and are an excellent way to help pay for your college education. New students are only eligible to apply for one of the grants listed below.
$1,500–$5,000 Nurse Leader Grant
Nurses who hold an RN license who start their program between September and December of 2014, and pass their first course are eligible to receive a grant ($1,500 for certificate programs, $3,000 for bachelor's programs, $4,000 for master's programs, $5,000 for doctoral programs), distributed over 7 consecutive quarters (4 quarters for certificate programs). To receive the grant, new students must enroll at Capella and apply for the grant before their first course begins and no later than December 8, 2014. FlexPath applicants are not eligible.
To see if you qualify for this grant, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.866.736.1677.
View grant requirements.
Explore nursing scholarship opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Academy of Nursing: Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholars Program
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- America Red Cross
- American School Health Association Scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Brain Track Nursing Schools Scholarship
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Foundation for Nursing Education Scholarship Resources
- Health Workforce Information Center: State Resources
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau