Scholarships & Grants
Scholarships: Apply Now & Save Thousands
By enrolling at Capella University now, you can save thousands on your tuition. Capella-sponsored scholarships are not based on financial need and never require repayment. These gifts are available now to everyone who enrolls in qualified programs and meets other eligibility requirements. Capella scholarships are easy to apply for and are a smart (and free) way to help fund your college education.
The need for educated, agile nursing professionals has never been greater. Our online programs in nursing are designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to make a positive change in the health care field.
Start now and apply for a $5,000 scholarship for a DNP or BSN-to-DNP, or a $3,000 scholarship for an MSN or RN-to-MSN option.
To receive the scholarship, new students must enroll at Capella, apply for the scholarship, and begin their first course between August 8 and September 12, 2016.
These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
To see if you qualify for a scholarship, email an enrollment counselor or call 1.866.736.1677.
Capella, in partnership with the American Nurses Association (ANA) Leadership Institute™, is pleased to offer the Nurse Leader Scholarship to help you enhance your career options as we work toward improving patients’ lives together. New students must enroll in a DNP or MSN option, apply for the scholarship, and begin their first course between July 11 and September 12, 2016, to be eligible.
This scholarship is not eligible to be combined with other Capella grants, scholarships, or discounts in excess of 15%.
Explore Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to scholarship and grant opportunities from Capella University, there are many other scholarship programs available to help you fund your nursing degree. Explore the list below to find a scholarship solution that fits your unique goals and circumstances. Contact the scholarship grantor for more information.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Financial Aid Resources
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Red Cross
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association
- Indian Health Service
- Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future
- National Alaska Native American Indian Nurses Association
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Hartford Center of
Gerontological Nursing Excellence Scholar Award Program
- National Black Nurses Association
- Nurses Educational Funds, Inc
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment and Scholarship Program
- MinorityNurse.com Scholarship
- Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- Patricia Smith Christensen Scholarship
- Scholarships.com Nursing Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau