MS Master of Science in Psychology Sport Psychology specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 60
20 course quarter credits.
- PSY5002 OR PSY5005
- Orientation to Graduate Learning in Psychology+ (5 quarter credits)
- Tests and Measurements (5 quarter credits)
- Inferential Statistics (5 quarter credits)
- Research Methods (5 quarter credits)
35 course quarter credits.
- Biological Basis of Behavior (5 quarter credits)
- Learning Theories in Psychology (5 quarter credits)
- Ethics and Multicultural Issues in Psychology* (5 quarter credits)
- Principles of Sport Psychology* (5 quarter credits)
- Performance Enhancement in Sports* (5 quarter credits)
- Applied Sport Psychology* (5 quarter credits)
- Current Issues in Sport Psychology* (5 quarter credits)
Taken during learner's final quarter.
- Integrative Project for Master's Degree in Psychology* (5 quarter credits)
+Learners who may need additional support developing graduate-level academic and professional writing skills are placed in PSY5005.
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 15 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5970 or email an enrollment counselor.