MS Master of Science in Human Behavior General Studies in Human Behavior specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Science (MS) in Studies in Human Behavior specialization
- General Studies in Human Behavior
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The Studies in Human Behavior curriculum is designed around the guidelines and standards of several social and behavioral science organizations.
- All faculty members of Capella's School of Social and Behavioral Sciences hold doctoral degrees from accredited institutions.
Expected Program Outcomes
- Apply contemporary and relevant human behavior theory and research to the development, evaluation, and leadership of social and behavioral studies programs.
- Provide culturally and ethnically sensitive service, advocacy, and leadership to individuals, groups, and agencies/institutions.
- Think and write critically in the counseling discipline and professional practice.
- Follow the relevant ethical codes of professional behavior and service in the human behavior discipline.