MS Master of Science in Education Training and Performance Improvement specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 48
8 quarter credits
- Foundational Skills for Master's Studies (4 quarter credits)
- Survey of Research Methodology (4 quarter credits)
28 quarter credits
- Introduction to Training and Performance Systems (4 quarter credits)
- Needs Assessment: Models and Procedures (4 quarter credits)
- Designing Training and Performance Solutions (4 quarter credits)
- Delivery Systems for Training and Performance Improvement (4 quarter credits)
- Evaluating Training and Performance Improvement Systems (4 quarter credits)
- Return on Investment in Training and Performance Improvement* (4 quarter credits)
- Training and Performance Improvement Capstone* (4 quarter credits)
In addition, choose one from the following courses
4 quarter credits
- Survey of Training and Performance Improvement Research (4 quarter credits)
- The Delivery of Distance Education (4 quarter credits)
- The Future of Corporate and Technical Training: Issues and Trends (4 quarter credits)
- Foundations of Adult Learning (4 quarter credits)
- Coaching for High Performance (4 quarter credits)
Two Elective Courses
8 quarter credits. Choose any graduate course(s).
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 12 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.933.5842 or email an enrollment counselor.