MS Master of Science in Education Training and Performance Improvement specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates’ proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Science (MS) in Higher Education specializations
- Adult Education
- Enrollment Management
- Higher Education Leadership and Administration
- Individualized Studies
Quality and Professional Relevance
- Capella's Enrollment Management specialization is endorsed by Noel-Levitz, a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in higher education recruitment and retention
- Through an exclusive partnership with Noel-Levitz, Capella's Enrollment Management specialization is the only online offering that leads to both a master's degree and a professional certificate in Enrollment Management.
- Capella's School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). NCATE-accredited programs are recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation for the preparation of P-12 teachers and other professional school personnel. Graduates of these programs are highly regarded by many school districts, licensing authorities, and teaching professionals.
Expected Program Outcomes
- Lead and collaborate globally and with culturally diverse stakeholders.
- Apply foundational knowledge of higher education systems, theory, and processes to address professional challenges and change.
- Apply critical thinking to provide data-driven solutions to higher education challenges and opportunities.
- Apply technology to enhance practices and create innovative solutions.
- Integrate principles of ethical decision-making into professional practices.
- Engage in reflective practice that leads to continuous growth and improvement.
- Employ effective communication skills.
- Apply relevant research to improve one's professional practice.