MBA Master of Business Administration General Business Administration specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines and from differing perspectives.
- Think critically and analytically to provide evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Lead and collaborate in virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
View full learning and career outcomes report for the structured format of this program at CapellaResults.com.