MBA Master of Business Administration Entrepreneurship specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates’ proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Quality and Professional Relevance
- Capella's MBA faculty members are also business professionals—bringing a balance of academic expertise and professional experience to the fields in which they teach.
- Capella's MS, MBA, and BS project management curriculum is designed around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®Guide).
- Capella has developed educational alliances with more than 175 corporations, including leading organizations such as Johnson & Johnson, U.S. Bank, and Farmers Insurance Group.
- The Human Resource Management MBA specialization has gained acknowledgement from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM®) that the curriculum aligns with SHRM's®HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
- The Project Management MBA specialization includes courses that are approved for professional development units (PDUs) by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Expected Program Outcomes
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of entrepreneurial principles to entrepreneurial situations.
- Integrate information and think critically to provide solutions to entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities.
- Lead, collaborate, and communicate in entrepreneurial environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into entrepreneurial situations.