Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and Specializations.
Applicants to the MBA Accelerated option, General Business Administration Specialization must provide the following information for admission:
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Applicants to the MBA Accelerated option must have a conferred master's degree in nursing.
- MSN grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic coursework, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.