MBA Master of Business Administration Health Care Management specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates’ proficiency levels
These results show recent Capella graduates' proficiency levels in the expected learning outcomes for this program. Faculty make this assessment in the capstone course—the final course in which Capella students demonstrate what they’ve learned.
Quality and Professional Relevance
- Capella's MBA faculty members are also business professionals—bringing a balance of academic expertise and professional experience to the fields in which they teach.
- Capella's MS, MBA, and BS project management curriculum is designed around A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Capella has developed educational alliances with more than 175 corporations, including leading organizations such as Johnson & Johnson, U.S. Bank, and Farmers Insurance Group.
- The Human Resource Management MBA specialization has gained acknowledgement from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM®) that the curriculum aligns with SHRM's® HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
- The Project Management MBA specialization includes courses that are approved for professional development units (PDUs) by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).