MBA Master of Business Administration Human Resource Management specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Analyze human resource management (HRM) data trends and issues from a global perspective.
- Integrate HRM and business best practices to enable human capital acquisition, development, and retention.
- Synthesize HRM and business technologies to maximize organizational effectiveness, workforce productivity, and systems integration.
- Use HRM business and legal practices to ensure organizational compliance, growth, and sustainability.
- Use HRM practices to promote business-centric organizational design, culture, and change.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.