MBA Master of Business Administration Information Technology Management specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate ethical and legal principles and an understanding of the organizational and societal implications of ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial management in theory and application for decision making.
- Demonstrate how organizations create value through the integration of production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
- Demonstrate professional effectiveness through leadership and collaboration and be able to apply within practical settings.
- Understand and apply the various economic theories, strategies, and practices for domestic and global environments.
- Demonstrate effective professional and interactional communication skills.
- Understand statistical data analysis and management science as they support decision-making processes throughout an organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, select, justify, and apply strategic management techniques (technologies) to organizations.
- Demonstrate the social competence necessary to effectively interact with multiple cultures, ethical systems, and economic environments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the information technologies as they influence the structure and processes of organizations and economies and the roles and techniques of management.
View full learning and career outcomes report for the structured format of this program at CapellaResults.com.