MBA Master of Business Administration Project Management specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate leadership and team development skills and successfully integrate them into the proper execution of a project.
- Apply business and organizational principles and techniques to utilize the appropriate roles and responsibilities of the project team.
- Develop the various parts of a project plan using industry-standard tools and project management methodologies defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Apply legal and ethical principles of organizational management to the execution of a project.
- Forecast time, resource, and budgeting requirements for a project to coordinate the work within a project team and meet project objectives.
- Evaluate the various risk analysis techniques to assess and mitigate the risks within a project.
- Apply procurement management tools and techniques to the process of solicitation, contract administration, and cost reimbursement.
- Define customer and business requirements to identify project scope and evaluate methods for minimizing and managing scope creep.
- Develop the skills necessary to communicate project progress to stakeholders.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.