What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your MHA in General Health Administration, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Facilitate organizational transformation and change processes in health care
- Implement strategic planning and health care administration strategies for optimal organizational performance
- Support vision and ethical leadership decision making in health care administration
- Promote an employee-conscious organizational climate consistent with professional standards
- Incorporate critical thinking for effective communication in multi-disciplinary and cross-professional collaboration
- Apply research methods and evidence-based practice to health care administration
View full learning and career outcomes report for the structured format of this program at CapellaResults.com.