What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your MHA in Health Care Informatics, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Integrate essential informatics concepts into health care administration.
- Lead and manage the health care informatics lifecycle.
- Optimize interdepartmental workflow to maximize the impact of health information technology.
- Integrate information technology to align with practice.
- Coordinate healthcare information systems to align with legal and regulatory environments, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
View full learning and career outcomes report for the structured format of this program at CapellaResults.com.