MPA Master of Public Administration General Public Administration specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
We have not yet collected enough information to publish learning outcome data for this program.
Master of Public Administration (MPA) specialization
- General Public Administration
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The MPA program was designed around national public administration curriculum standards.
- Students will learn from faculty experts that bring both academic and professional experience into the courseroom from public administration and across the public service segments.
Expected Program Outcomes
- Manage public administration resources effectively.
- Develop solutions based on citizen involvement, informed decision-making, and leadership. Develop and implement public administration policies and administrative processes.
- Apply professional ethics and integrity.
- Implement equitable solutions for diverse populations in the global community.
- Communicate effectively across the public administration discipline.