MPH Master of Public Health General Public Health specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Create healthy communities and environments.
- Develop solutions to public health issues in an informed manner.
- Develop and implement public health policies and administrative processes.
- Manage public health programs.
- Evaluate social and professional ethics.
- Create health access and quality strategies for diverse populations.
- Communicate effectively across the public health discipline.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.