MPH Master of Public Health Health Management and Policy specialization
Total program credits needed for graduation: 48
32 course quarter credits.
- Collaboration, Communication, and Case Analysis for Master's Learners (4 quarter credits)
- Introduction to Public Health Administrative Systems (4 quarter credits)
- Environmental Health Concepts in Public Health (4 quarter credits)
- Psychological, Behavioral, and Social Issues in Public Health (4 quarter credits)
- Principles of Biostatistics (4 quarter credits)
- Principles of Epidemiology* (4 quarter credits)
- Public Health Integrative Project* (4 quarter credits)
- Public Health Professional Collaborative Project* (4 quarter credits)
Choose four from the following courses:
- Management of Health Service Organizations* (4 quarter credits)
- Fundamentals of Health Care Finance* (4 quarter credits)
- Public Health Communication Strategies* (4 quarter credits)
- Health Economics* (4 quarter credits)
- Strategic Planning and Operations Management* (4 quarter credits)
- Evidence-Based Management of Public Health Programs* (4 quarter credits)
- Public Health Leadership and Politics* (4 quarter credits)
*This course has a prerequisite. Contact an enrollment counselor or refer to the course descriptions for more information.
There are many ways to reduce tuition costs, including transferring credits which can help save time and money. You can transfer up to 12 credits into this specialization.
Sign Up for a Free One-Week Mini Course
Learn more about our online learning experience with a free one-week mini course.
Take a Single Course
You can enroll in any of our online courses without committing to a degree program. Simply sign up for a single course today — whether you're interested in a specific topic or just want to see if online learning is right for you. We recommend speaking first with an enrollment counselor to discuss your goals and ensure the credits you earn now can be applied to a degree program later.
To learn more, call 1.866.303.6572 or email an enrollment counselor.