PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management Accounting specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
Each doctoral program and specialization is designed around expected learning outcomes (see Expected Program Outcomes below). End of program performance is determined during the comprehensive exam and dissertation process. Because the work is unique to each learner's dissertation or research topic and the criteria for evaluation are aligned to that work, we do not collect data on proficiency levels for doctoral programs.
Quality and Professional Relevance
- The curriculum is based on industry standards of academic and professional associations.
Expected Program Outcomes
- Evaluate theoretical constructs to advance knowledge in business.
- Evaluate approaches and techniques in business and consider strategic implications.
- Think critically about business problems and the development of strategies for solutions.
- Integrate ethical concepts and models into the theory and practice of business.
- Develop the skills to be an effective business educator.
- Conduct scholarly research.