Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and Specializations.
- Master's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution.
- Your official master's transcripts, minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee. Fee is required to initiate an application for admission and must be paid as part of the application process. The fee covers the cost of transcript requests, transcript evaluation and other administrative costs.
- A license verification form that indicates your appropriate professional experience for this program.
- GRE and GMAT are not required for admission.
License/Education Verification Form
This verification helps Capella evaluate program requirements necessary for a proper foundation in your degree program. Though this form assesses licensure and clinical background for the purposes of waiver eligibility, this background is not required for admission. However your admission application will not be complete and will not be considered until this verification has been received by us.
To learn more, call 866.933.5902, or email us. When you connect with Capella, we will immediately put you in touch with an enrollment counselor trained to assist you with specific questions and needs for your area of interest.
International Student Requirements
You are considered an international applicant if you completed your highest degree outside of the U.S., regardless of where you currently live. International applications include all U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens who have completed their most recent academic course work, degree, or credential at an institution outside the U.S.
In addition to the above admission requirements, you will need to submit these materials:
- Minimum scores and acceptable tests for proof of English proficiency
- Transcript evaluation
Learn more about international student admissions.