PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Advanced Studies in Human Behavior General Advanced Studies in Human Behavior specialization
What You'll Learn
At Capella, we give you the tools, knowledge and support to help you measure and maximize your degree outcomes.
Learning You Can See
In addition to grades and ongoing feedback from your instructors, you will be able to visualize your progress in each of your courses.
Use this one-of-a-kind tool to know where you stand after each assignment and see where you might need extra help in your courses.
Your Degree Outcomes
This degree is aligned with external professional standards to help you obtain the relevant expertise to advance your career. Becoming proficient in these outcomes will allow you to meet the demands of your field.
By the successful completion of your degree program, you will have gained the following skills and knowledge:
- Evaluate relevant theories and best practices in the human behavior field.
- Conduct valid, reliable, and ethical research in the field of social and behavioral sciences.
- Integrate ethical and legal standards into professional practice within the human behavior field.
- Lead the design, development, and evaluation of interdisciplinary programs and services to address key social and behavioral issues.
- Evaluate factors that affect individual or group perception and response to social and behavioral issues and services.
- Integrate multicultural awareness and respect for diversity in professional service in the human behavior field.
- Communicate professionally through writing and effective interactions.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com.