PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision General Counselor Education and Supervision specialization
Applicants must provide the following information for admission to Capella programs and specializations.
- Master's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for initiating an application for admission and may be paid as part of the application process.
- Completion of a CACREP-accredited or CACREP curriculum equivalent master's degree program
- Applicants will be assessed on professionalism and academic fit to the program as determined by the school
International Student Requirements
Capella also welcomes international students. In addition to your application, you'll need to submit these materials:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable tests and minimum scores
- Transcript Evaluation
Learn more about being an international student.
Request a University Guide.