PHD Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology Educational Psychology specialization
What You'll Learn
Outcome goals and graduates' proficiency levels
Each doctoral program and specialization is designed around expected learning outcomes (see Expected Program Outcomes below). End of program performance is determined during the comprehensive exam and dissertation process. Because the work is unique to each learner's dissertation or research topic and the criteria for evaluation are aligned to that work, we do not collect data on proficiency levels for doctoral programs. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology specializations
- Addiction Psychology
- General Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Quality and Professional Relevance
- More than 1,000 colleges and universities have employed Capella learners and graduates as leaders, staff, and faculty.
- All faculty members in Capella's Harold Abel School of Psychology have practitioner experience in psychology or related fields.
Expected Program Outcomes for All Specializations
- Think critically in response to psychological challenges.
- Lead the profession of psychology.
- Perform ethically in personal and professional interactions.
- Respect individuality and embrace diversity.
- Communicate professionally in the discipline of psychology.